Bush, Neiner & Associates, P.C. | Attorneys of Illinois

Our attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience in DUI cases, license reinstatement cases, misdemeanor and felony cases, divorce and child custody cases. One of our attorneys was also a former Assistant State’s Attorney in Tazewell and McLean Counties and prosecuted many felony traffic and DUI cases.

When You Need Someone Who Knows Both Sides

When you have been accused of DUI or another traffic infraction, whether a misdemeanor or felony, you’ll want to have someone who has worked both sides of the coin on your side. We have experience prosecuting and defending these types of cases.

DUI and traffic cases may be simple misdemeanors or felonies. For either type, you’ll want the charges reduced. Or, if you were accused to having an illegal substance in your possession because of a false positive on a field test, you’ll need someone to represent you and to possibly help you get your bond reduced or removed; and to prove your innocence.

Divorce and Child Custody

Divorce is a life-changing event, even when the divorce is easy and both spouses agree on the division of assets, child custody and spousal support. But that is the best-case scenario. In many cases, the spouses cannot agree on at least one part of the divorce. You’ll need an attorney to ensure that your rights are not infringed upon and to ensure that the divorce has a fair outcome.

Time sharing doesn’t have to be every other weekend. Parents can agree to equal shared custody or anything in between, as long as it is in the best interest of the children. Child care issues and financial issues are not always clear cut or the spouses may find that they don’t agree on these issues. We can help set up mediation so that the two spouses can try to come to an agreement that is fair to both and in the best interests of the children.

Contact Attorney Bush, Neiner & Associates, P.C.

Whether you have been arrested or convicted of a crime give us a call to set up a consultation. If you are ready to file for divorce or have been served with a petition for dissolution of marriage; or if you have a child custody issue with a partner, we can also help you ensure the divorce or child custody proceedings are fair and in the best interests of your children.

Ratings and Reviews